Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*snicker*

I just went outside to throw out some garbage. We got a nice hard rain tonight so the ground was nice and wet.

I see a frog. (see frog post below)

The Boyfriend is laying on my couch watching TV.

I recall The Boyfriend is afraid of frogs.

I pick up the frog.

I go inside and put the frog right in front of him on the couch.

I giggle as The Boyfriend screams, jumps off the couch and says "get it outta here!!!"

I think to myself that it was a good move not to put the frog on his leg as I would have splattered frog guts on my wall. He would have lauched that mo'fo.

I bring Sir Frogness McLeapster back outside and set him free in the cool wet grass.

I scold myself for not videotaping The Boyfriend's reaction.


Wuss.


*wink*

4 comments:

A J Doetkott said...

funnnnnnnnnnny!

i picked up a wee mcfroggie at the arboretum today. he totally dug me.

*Southern Beall* said...

LMAO
Too funny! My husband is the same way when it comes to bugs. Well, for the most part anyway. lol

CircesMagic said...

Your posts always entertain me!

I left you something on my blog!

b said...

omg, lmao! I so would have did the same thing!