Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My love affair with Aaron Lewis is still going strong!!

I know I said I would finish my thoughts on anxiety...and I will...but I need to interrupt this program for two HUGE reasons.

#1 ~ Staind released their new album, Illusion of Progress, today!!! I loved their new single "Believe" and pre-ordered the album so I could get the extra goodies today.

#2 ~ I am going to see Staind in TWO FUCKING DAYS!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! No meet and greets this time though. ~ Sigh ~ Hinder is opening, then Staind will perform and then I will be in an Aaron-Lewis-induced trance throughout the 3 Doors Down portion of the concert.

Have I mentioned that I *heart* Aaron?

I leave you now with the video to their new single, "Believe". I'm telling you...I could listen to Aaron Lewis sing ALL EFFIN' DAY. Lovehimlovehimlovehimlovehimlovehim.



~ xoxo ~

No comments: