Sunday, September 09, 2007

I am LOVING it!!

I love fall. Absolutely LOVE it. I hate hot weather and by the end of August, I'm hiding out in my house where the A/C is cranked and I can wrap myself up in my pink stripey fleece blankie.

It's been cooling off here in the 'Scrote and the forecast looks A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


(Isn't Sven a little hottie? Such a cute Scandanavian weather nerd!)



What else do I love about fall?

FOOTBALL!!


I caught the last quarter of the Vikings/Falcons game today while nursing a hangover. Note to self: Impromptu parties with the neighbors can be detrimental to your health. *wink*

I'll let the photos do the talking here:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


...and a lovely, well-deserved FUCK YOU to Michael Vick...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Asshole.


Anyways...

The weather is FINALLY cooling down, football season is officially under way, Thing 2 starts his second year of preschool tomorrow and I am going to scrapbook today. Life is pretty fuckin' grand, ain't it?

Enjoy the rest of YOUR Sunday!!

~ xoxo ~

4 comments:

A J Doetkott said...

RE: cold & football



We can't be together like this. It was nice knowin' ya.

Unknown said...

Mmmm, Sven, I want to corrupt you. I want to lick your weathermap like it was an iPhone box. Mmmmmm....

what? did I say that out loud?

the real ~Roxann~ said...

It's cooling down here in KS, as well! Yay!

As far as football....well, I'm not a huge fan. (please don't throw a hot dog and a beer at me!! I might eat them!!!)

But, I do echo the sentiment for Michael Vick. What a loser!!!!

BendingPeak said...

Sounds like an awesome day! I can't wait for it to cool down here, maybe by November.