Thursday, July 12, 2007

{ Random }

I start work today. EEEK! It's only a 4 hour orientation but I get paid for it. Real money. In the form of a REAL paycheck. Whoa.

**********

I'm getting sick and tired of eating the same old shit every day due to Weight Watchers. However, when I step on that scale on Monday afternoons, it makes the boring ass food worth it! I lost 1.4 pounds at my weigh-in on Monday. That brings my total to 8.4 pounds. It's a slow-go but the bottom line is that I'm losing. I hope to cross that 10 pound mark at my next weigh-in. Then I only have seven pounds to lose for my next "goal". I put my goals in baby steps versus one big goal at the end as I tend to stay more motivated that way.

**********

I recently finished listening to the "Nineteen Minutes" audiobook by Jodi Piccoult.

Wow.

It has a very powerful message. I had to stop listening to it at night, before bed, because it would mess with my brain a bit. Good book. Awesome author. I highly recommend her books if you haven't read any of them yet (My Sister's Keeper anyone?)

**********

The Baby Boy Child has learned a new trick...



I could watch him all day with his antics! My neighbor had a baby girl one week ago. When I hold her, I forget how little babies are when they are fresh from the ovarian oven. She weighed 7 lbs, 10oz when she was born. When I brought the Baby Boy Child home from the hospital, he weighed 5 lbs 9 oz. I keep thinking how tiny my neighbor's baby is but she is quick to remind me how much smaller the BBC was when he came home. I think I'll do a photo comparison to refresh my brain.

7-10 Days Old

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


9 1/2 Months Old (taken two days ago)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Have a fantastical Thursday!

~ xoxo ~

5 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Awww...he's sooo cute!!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

So, how was your orientation? What is your new job? I don't think you ever said....

The BBC is just so cute! And he's always smiling!!!! Lucky you!

I was just thinking yesterday...how in the world is my baby going to be 3 this year?! Wow...time sure flies!

So, what exciting plans do you and Mister Hunzer have for this weekend?

*** hunzer *** said...

I'm going to be managing a group of people for a large retailer. :) That's about as specific as I'm going to get out on the massive interwebs. *wink*

Mister Hunz and I are hanging with friends and family all weekend. I hope yours is awesome!

*Southern Beall* said...

Love your blog! It's nice to see others cuss like me! lol Rock on!

EatCrayons said...

Oh my gosh, he is just so cute...and HAPPY! Can't wait for that again. :)