Friday, July 06, 2007

Hot weather turns me in to a hermit.

Yuck. I realize we aren't in the triple digits like the western USA and I thank Mother Nature PROFUSELY for that...but anything over 80 degrees grosses me out. Mister Hunzer took the Teen, Thing 1 and Thing 2 up to the cabin today. They've been swimming, fishing, boating ~ all the stuff you do while on the lake.

I chose to stay home with the Baby Boy Child. I figured I would be in the cabin all day anyways enjoying the A/C so I may as well stay home.

BBC and I went on a little Target run for some necessities and some not-so-necessities.

I added a few books to my nightstand:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


(I bought that last book a few days ago but wanted to share. I am, afterall, a second wife.)


Since we are no longer moving, I am in the process of revamping our current digs. We had cleared a lot of crap out back in February in order to put the house on the market and I am sick and tired of empty walls! I've been buying things here and there to add spice to our house. I bought some faux orchids to put in an empty cutout in our kitchen/hallway area.

I bought a print of my all-time favorite photo to hang in our bedroom. I just need to frame it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. My Saturday night consists of laundry, laundry and more laundry. Don't be jealous.

~ xoxo ~

PS...I've only dropped the f-bomb TWICE in the last three days and caught myself both times.

4 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Way to go on the "F" word project!!!

And...don't you just love Target. I have to stay out of there! (but I go anyway!!!) You're books look good, expecially the first one.

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Hey Sara! Check my blog!!

Jill said...

The books look good! And another congrats on the "F" word project...me, I think I need to work on *learning* to say that one...

~B said...

I am totally stealing Thing 1 & 2 to call my kids. I LOVE that.