Friday, July 20, 2007

It's BEA ARTHUR FRIDAY!!

I started my new job this week. My husband was out of the country all week. I didn't get more than 4 hours of sleep each night. I started work at 4am on Wednesday and Thursday. I started at 3:30am today. Because of all this, I am way too fucking tired to come up with interesting shit to write about so I'm going to the next best thing...

Bea Arthur.

But WAIT! It's not just BEA ~ it's Mrs. Garrett, Nell Carter, CARLTON, Punky Brewster and MORE!



Enjoy my friends. It warms my heart to know that Alfonso Ribeiro was on television before he started to bust a move as Carlton. Look at how young he is! I bet there are ZERO pubes down those trousers!

~ xoxo ~

PS...THREE MORE DAYS!! Whatever shall I wear?? Any ideas? I'm shopping on Sunday for the perfect outfit for Monday's concert and moment with Aaron.

No comments: