Monday, May 21, 2007

KICK ASS!

I went in for my first Weight Watchers weigh-in tonight.

I have started my weight-loss with 2.4 pounds!

It's not much and probably would have been a little more except I had a few beers on Friday and Saturday night. Granted I stuck to light beer but who knows how many points Jagermeister will turn out to be. Between the beer, the chips and salsa, two dance recitals (and no healthy food at the concessions) and going out to dinner on Sunday night, I think 2.4 pounds is still good.

Since my WW place is closed on Memorial Day, I plan to weigh in a few days early on Friday. Then, maybe I can enjoy my Memorial Weekend up at the cabin with fishing, family and food.

KICK ASS!

~xoxo~

1 comment:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Good for you, Sarah! Keep going!! (methinks Jagermeister has no calories.....in the spirit of the party!)