Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I need another hobby like a need a raging case of the clap.

That's not going to stop me though!

I have a couple of projects that are itching for me to try. I don't want to post about it for fear I will jinx myself and they will turn out like crap.

In the meantime, I leave you with my favorite photo from the weekend. We went up north to our cabin for two days. Since we are moving in a mere THIRTY days, I wanted to take photos of my favorite parts of the cabin. The bits and pieces, one might say.

Sidenote ~ Did I just say I was moving in THIRTY DAYS? HOLY SHIT I AM MOVING 800 MILES AWAY IN THIRTY DAYS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *Cue fetal position*

Back to the lecture at hand. My favorite photo from the weekend:




Now, there is probably symbolism in this photo, the fact that it's a baby pinecone starting fresh and the fact that we are moving in THIRTYFUCKINGDAYS and starting fresh but I just don't see it...

*wink*

Now, where's that Xanax??

~xoxo~

Oh yeah. I just shared this blog with my Momties (my Mom and my Aunties). I figure if a Church of Christ Pastor can read it and still like me, so can they. Or so I hope.

Shit. What did I do??

*smile*

3 comments:

Scott said...

Just understand: I'm not your typical church of christ pastor.

:D

Scott

A J Doetkott said...

That's a gorgeous fine art print if I ever saw one!

~*Sarah*~ said...

awesome picture! :)

And I feel a little stalker-esque in saying "I know what did last summer" er...this summer...something.

LOL...I've been reading the same blog (read: addicted to the same blog) and saw you post the other day :)