Saturday, June 16, 2007

I always get screwed at the drive-thru.

ALWAYS.

Even when I try to screw them back.

~sigh~

I was at the drive-thru this morning with the kids as I was desperately needing a fountain Coke from McDonalds.

(Sidebar ~ What is it with their fountain Coke? It's the only delicious fountain Coke out there!)

They tried to screw me so I tried to screw them back. It only resulted in me getting screwed even worse.

McDonalds ~ 1
Hunzer ~ 0

Bitches.

**********************


Have a wonderful Saturday! The Husband and I are taking the kids to IKEA and then to my best friend's new house for a *Not* Going Away party. Time to get in the shower and get ready for some SHOPPING!



(I don't know if I've mentioned it but we are NOT moving to Arkansas. Just wanted to throw that out there! *wink*)

~ xoxo ~

2 comments:

Wendylicious said...

More information on the McDonalds story please!!!

Thanks in advance!

A J Doetkott said...

OMG! I was at IKEA today too! Was that you swinging in the stuffed animal satchel?!

We were there 5-6ish. I was laying on the leather couch in AS-IS, did you see me?