Thursday, November 08, 2007

Quote, Unquote...

I just got this in my email from a friend of mine that I will be in Mexico with.
(Wow ~ that ^^ was some SHITCAN grammar right there).



This was in regards to her own personal waxing experience from last night. She sums it up perfectly!

This evening I had the hair ripped out of my arm pits and off of my
vagine. Can I just say 'WHAT THE FUCK WOULD POSSESS ME TO DO THAT?'
Ouch. I couldn't even fathom the idea of having my asshole pubes
ripped out after she so viciously tore chunks of hair off of my outer
labia. I couldn't do it. But, I will have one rockin pussy for the
trip. :-)



(I wouldn't let that hot wax near my browneye either...no thanks! I made sure she steered clear of the taint as well. I will not jeopardize my taint for ANYTHING.)

2 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

OMG...Hunz...you kill me!!! I'm gonna stick to the razor!!!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

When are you coming back?!?!!? I AM IN SERIOUS HUNZER WITHDRAWL!!!!

Roxann