Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hey thanks, kid.

I was snuggling in bed with Thing 1 and Thing 2 last night when Thing 2 looks at me, points to my boobs and says:

"They are just like mountains Momma...up and down and up and down!"


Gotta love that kid. He's five years old and the things that come out of his mouth at times is devine! Or...not.

Another example:

He walks by my bathroom the other day and sees me pull down my pants. He stops, starts giggling and says "your butt wiggles when you pull your pants down!"

Again...thanks, kid.


This is the same adorable boy that, a few weeks ago, told me that I had a "yummy butt".

I said "What? I have a yummy butt?"

He says "Yes you do because it's so big and squishy!!"


I swear to the holy heavens that my ass is not THAT big. Yes, I have junk in my budunkadunk but damn...I'm not hauling a tractor trailor!!


Sigh. He's lucky he's cute. *wink*


~ xoxo ~

2 comments:

Wendylicious said...

O!M!G! It's a good thing he's so very, very cute!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! Stinkin' cutie pie!!