Sunday, April 01, 2007

Today is April 1st. You know what that means!!

No, this has NOTHING to do with an April Fool's joke.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the goodness of your heart!

Starting today, I will feature a randomly chosen charity on my blog. It is up to YOU, awesome blog readers, if you want to donate or not. Right now my list has 36 charities on it. If you want to throw out a suggestion or two for the list, feel free. I have the charities numbered and I use the Random Number Generator to pick a number for me.

This month we have the American Diabetes Association:



(The Peaing reference is because my idea originated on the NSBR message board at Two Peas in a Bucket, a scrapbooking website. Confused yet? No problem. Just click on "donate" and it will be better. *wink*)

I hope you all have a LOVELY Sunday!!

~ xoxo ~

2 comments:

Nesa said...

i think this is an awesome idea, and i don't know if it's on your list, but a charity very near and dear to me (as it helped me when i was younger) is the Children's Miracle Network. Good people, great cause.

RobFan said...

Great idea for your blog! I have been a lurker for some time, I love to hear what you have to say! BTW, I LOVE Pink Floyd and the only person that I think could sing Comfortably Numb better than them would have to Aaron!! I am excited to see what other charities you have on your list. If I may throw one out that is near and dear to my heart....
DogsDeserveBetter.org They help get dogs off of chains and in into the house. Please take a minute and check out the site, I know you won't be disappointed! Keep up the great ideas and awesome bloggin!!
Thanks!
Robyn