Monday, April 09, 2007

Ramblings from one tired-ass Mom...

The weather forecast for my current residence:




The weather forecast for my future residence (as in, we move June 29th baby!):



C'mon Mother Nature ya freak! What's with this up and down weather? It's tweaking me out! It's April for craps' sake. I just want to be able to walk outside, play with my kids and not have snot icicles hanging from my face.

*************************

We celebrated the Resurrection of Jesus on Sunday with an early brunch and then hanging out at my parent's house for the afternoon. (Note: church was not mentioned. BAD Christians!!)

After we left my 'rents place, we went to visit Amanda's gravesite. I had all five of my kids together for the first time since ~E~ was born. It was nice. We laid flowers on her headstone, talked to her, and took photos.

This is a picture of the view from her gravesite facing west. Her gravesite is in the foreground. I love her spot because it's totally empty west of her. The cemetary is full up to Amanda's spot. The birds were chirping, the skies were blue. All we needed was green grass and green leaves...perfection.



********************

My two littlest boys. J-Man is on top, taken in April 2003. ~E~ is on the bottom taken April 2007. I love comparing their photos.



~xoxo~

PS ~ I haven't torched the yarn yet girls...still trying to figure out what to do with it. Thanks to those that have offered to untangle it and wind it for me. Watch out!!

1 comment:

dont eat the token said...

Ahhh, I'm feeling the at-peace feeling of having all five kids together, telling stories.

Her resting place is so gorgeous, that can't be denied.

XO