Thursday, January 11, 2007

My 4yo son scared the bejeezus out of me.

He crawled in to bed with me this morning around 5am. He's been under the weather the last few days but has seemed okay the last day or so.

Around 8am, I went to move him over to my husband's side of the bed. When I rolled him to his side, he just flopped over. He didn't move on his own accord at all.

It brought back vivid flashbacks of the morning my stepdaughter died. My husband and I doing CPR on her...I can't even type it all.

I almost screamed when I saw my son "flop" like that. I shook him awake and he gave me a look like "don't EVER wake me up like that again!"

I don't care. It was worth it for me to see you open your eyes. I love you little man.

3 comments:

Hero said...

Hugs, I'm sure that was ridiculously scary!

EquineSpirit said...

((HUGS!!)) You have every right to be scared! Heck...I'd be scared and I haven't had happen to me what you guys have gone through. Again...((HUGS!!))

Jill said...

((((hugs))). I'm sorry he gave you a scare, glad all is well. Jill (pea Jill_Ilene)