Saturday, October 25, 2008

{Chilly}

BRRRRR!

I just got home from a 90 minute motorcycle ride. It was not a warm ride. It was in the mid-50s and very windy. I was cozy and bundled up, including my helmet. It was nice to have some fresh air after my stressful week.

I enjoyed looking at the fall foliage while breathing in the crisp fall air through my helmet's wind vents, snuggled up to the on-again-off-again boyfriend (who is close to becoming the on-again type). I know, I know...I have relationship A.D.D.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's amazing what 24 hours can do to your psyche. Last night I was sad, called my Mom crying, sat with my next door neighbor and cried while she also cried...

Today I'm smiling and enjoying the smell of beautiful lillies on my kitchen table.

~ xoxo ~

No comments: