Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Imagine.

Imagine, if you will, it is a perfect world.

Think of all of those in need. The children. Families. Charities.

Imagine if I posted one charity per month on my blog. Imagine it's a legit charity that takes direct online donations.

Imagine if even 1000 people found this blog and donated $1 each to this charity.

Imagine the difference we would make. Just because you browsed Blogger and found a blog with "TAINT" in the title. *wink*


Ahhhhh ~ it would have to be a perfect world though. There is so much doubt and negativity these days that I don't know that it would work. I may try it. I may list one charity on the first of each month that catches my eye. That sparks my interest. If it grabs you, donate a buck. Hell, donate five bucks and forgo that Starbucks latte for a day.

I don't know what made me think of this. I was showering when the idea popped in my brizzain.

Who knows. Maybe it'll work? Maybe not. But I have to try. I don't do enough to help others and maybe, just maybe, this will work.

If it doesn't, at least I gave it a shot, right?

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

That's a WONDERFUL idea!!

Nesa said...

that my dear is a novel idea