Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jon Bon Jovi wears some tight-ass jeans.

I'm sorry, but it's NOT hot. I went to the Bon Jovi concert last night with my preggo girlfriend. Daughtry opened ~ LOVED it. Bon Jovi played for at least two hours. They have 25+ years of music to play so I knew it would be long. We bounced when the encore started because it got SO OLD. My observations:

~ Chris Daughtry is still an awesome live performer. When he covered Filter's "Hey Man Nice Shot", I was officially in love.

~ Which is creepy because he looks a lot like my brother. So I'm not in love with Daughtry...just his music. ;)

~ Richie Sambora is old.

~ The keyboard player desperately needs a new hairstyle. Long blonde tight ringlets are NOT HOT on a dude. Ever.

~ Your love is like BAD MEDICINE.
That's all.

~ I'm getting old because I was too tired after three hours of live music. WTF?


I have pictures from the concert but my USB cable has mysteriously disappeared. Weird. Once I find that bitch, I'll upload some fun ones from the concert and the POLAR PLUNGE.

Yep, my brothers and I did the Polar Plunge again this year in honor of Amanda. It was F.U.C.K.I.N.G. cold. It was on March 8th and it was 12 degrees outside. Did I mention that we jumped in a lake in 12 degree weather? Yeah. My loins were PISSED when I got out of the water.

Peace!

~ xoxo ~

1 comment:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Wow...it's been a year since you jumped in that water!?!? WOW!!! Loving tribute to your sweet girl!!

And...thanks for taking ME to that concert. I would have liked to go!! :)