Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh Dear Jeebus...

The other night, I was putting Baby Booger to bed while Thing 2 (age 5 1/2) was taking a bath. He suddenly yells "hey mom...you gotta come in here!!"

Being a mom, I immediately put down Booger and start cruisng towards the bathroom. As I'm walking in I think to myself "hmmm...whenever Thing 2 hollars for me like this, he's up to something."

I was right.

I walked in and there he was, sitting in the tub with his scrote in hand and up out of the water. He says...



"Hey Mom! I have two little cheeseballs in here!!"



This kid just friggin' slays me with the things he comes up with!!

~ xoxo ~


PS... I added the "Followers" widget to my blog so add yourselves to it!! ---->






PPS... *deleted*

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey girl~ your little one sounds like my oldest.

He is always walking around telling me and his dad to look at his "brain". I thought it was funny to teach him that from the movie Waiting and now he won't stop:)

Sorry to hear about The Boyfriend. Thinking about ya!!!